- St. Lukes in the High Street
As we try to live out our Big Idea, we want to do it in ways that are: “Generous, Responsive, Embracing, New, Transformative.”
- The Work of the People
The Work Of The People is a community of artists who create visual media for the church to re-orient God's people around Jesus' good news and mission to make all things new.
- The Church and Postmodern Culture
We are a community of followers of Jesus who are passionate about seeing people know God and experience life as He intended. As we are guided by the Scriptures, we will inspire one another to embrace innovation and creativity as a means to fulfill this mission. Ancient Text. Present Context. Future Textures.
Mockingbird is a ministry that seeks to connect the historic truths of the Gospel with the realities of everyday life in as down-to-earth a way possible.
- Emergent Village
Emergent Village is a growing, generative friendship among missional Christians seeking to love our world in the Spirit of Jesus Christ.
- Greenwood Tower Initiative
In the fall of 2006 we started having pot luck dinners once a week, serving between 25 and 40 people. Since then our Dinner team has grown from 3 contributors to 12, including people who live there and people who don't.
- Missional Church Network
- Daily Episcopalian
- The Place
The Place is a doorway into community. A Sunday night at the Place is often celebratory, liturgical, and meditative, but it’s only the beginning of what we desire for the individuals who come here. It’s a place to start relationships with other people who share common visions and interests, a place to celebrate the diversity of individuality on a communal level. It’s a safe environment to ask questions and worship as a community.
- The Work of the People
- Imago Dei Christian Community
It is a ministry that has formed around principles of spiritual direction for the encouragement of a genuine experience of growth in the Christian spiritual life.
- saint benedict's table
saint benedict’s table is discerning a call to becoming a community of expectation, restlessness, and vision – of “messy spirituality,” as Mike Yaconelli phrased it. We experience ourselves as community of Advent spirituality: always on the hinge between the old and the new, the known and the unknown to which God is drawing us.
We are part of the Church – the universal community of Jesus-followers. We learn from this heritage, but also realize that we fully live in our families, our neighbourhoods, our city, and the world. Our building is in the Glebe, but we come from all over Ottawa. Each individual at Ecclesiax brings her personal history or his own story to the community, and we are enriched by our diversity.
- Church of the Apostles
is a young, emerging, Episcopal and Lutheran mission congregation. We are a future church with an ancient faith... In the story of Jesus, we have glimpsed God's future and know that "thiscouldchangeeverything." So our purpose is to helpgodchangeeverything, by participating in God's future, within today's culture and our local zipcode, living and serving in intentional, sacramental community in the way of Jesus Christ.
- The Freeway
The Freeway is a holistic Christian community - a community of people who are committed to making the Kingdom of God tangible in our neighbourhood. We believe that people should be able to touch it, taste it, see it, sense it.
when ordinary people come together in pursuit of community, justice, forgiveness—set free for the sake of Love.
Inhabiting a space on the outer edges of religious life, we are a Belfast-based collective who offer anarchic experiments in transformance art. Challenging the distinction between theist and atheist, faith and no faith our main gathering employs a cocktail of live music, visual imagery, soundscapes, theatre, ritual and reflection in an attempt to open up the possibility of a theodramatic event.
- Sidney Pentecostal Church
A community centered in Jesus, permeating the Peninsula and the nations with the refining fire of His love, following Him in total obedience and inspiring others to do the same.
- Faith House We are an experiential inter-religious community that comes together to deepen our personal and communal journeys, share ritual life and devotional space, and foster a commitment to social justice and healing the world.
- The Anabaptist Network involved in exploring the implications of Anabaptism for discipleship, mission and church life in contemporary culture.
- Reba Place Fellwoship Reba Place Fellowship live in an urban "village" in Evanston, and in its communal offshoot in the Rogers Park neighborhood of Chicago. Both branches have a mix of apartment buildings, single family houses, and commercial buildings sheltering a variety of cooperative ventures. The kingdom seed has indeed become a tree with many nests in its boughs.
- The Center for Progressive Christianity Our hope is that this series of ideas will be appealing especially to those who do not find a comfortable fit with traditional understandings of Christian faith, and result in thoughtful conversation on basic themes throughout the Progressive Christian network and beyond.
- Not The Religious Type...The goal of Blue Ocean Inc. is to foster a spiritual awakening among our friends and neighbors in secular cities and towns in the western world. We believe that anyone can connect with God from wherever they’re at—within their own culture, race, and religion (or lack thereof)—and that this is best done in community through genuine give-and-take dialogues about faith.